2014 Nissan Murano SL
The new 2014 Nissan Murano SL offers top of the line features for a first-class experience and is one of the most versatile crossovers on the market. It is equipped with power liftgate, leather interior with heated steering wheel and driver's seat memory. The Nissan Murano takes pride in being a cut above the rest and not forgetting that it's the little things which matter to today's driver.
Make An Entrance
You will instantly fall in love with the exterior of the new 2014 Nissan Murano SL. It is equipped with 18-inch split spoke aluminum-alloy wheels, LED taillights, dual panel moonroof with power retractable sunshades, black roof rails, dual chrome exhaust finishers, impressive front grille, tapered rear end and pearly colours. Owners of the Nissan Murano describe it as smooth, sophisticated and capable.
The cabin of the new 2014 Nissan Murano SL is well equipped and comfortable. This is thanks to a rearview monitor, bluetooth hands-free system, dual zone automatic temperature control, steering wheel-mounted cruise control, interior mood lighting, 60/40 split folding seats, cloth seat trim, aluminum accents and leather accents. Embrace yourself for affordable quality at your fingertips.
Power and efficiency is what the new 2014 Nissan Murano SL is all about. It is equipped with a continuously variable valve timing control system, Nissan direct ignition system and all-wheel drive.
2014 Nissan Murano SL Engine
|3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 Xtronic CVT||260 horsepower and 240 lb-ft of torque|
2014 Nissan Murano SL Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy-L/100km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|3.5L Xtronic CVT||11.7 (20)||8.5 (28)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors
The Nissan Murano has been receiving awards for many years.
- 2010 NHTSA 5-Star Side Impact Safety Rating
- 2010 IIHS top safety ratings for front-, side-, and rear-impact evaluations
- 2014 JD Power top ratings for overall quality
- 2014 IIHS top ratings for front and side crashworthiness and head restraints/seats
As fun as the car is, the 2014 Nissan Murano SL remembers that safety is a top priority.
- Dual stage front, driver/front passenger seat-mounted side, roof-mounted curtain airbags
- Rollover head protection for front and rear-seat outboard occupants
- Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Stability Control
- Active Brake Limited Slip
- 3-point ALR/ELR seatbelts (ELR for driver)
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Zone Body construction with front/rear crumple zones
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Blind Spot Warning System (Platinum)
- Lane Departure Warning (Platinum)
- Moving Object Detection (Platinum)
As good as the safety packages are for all four models of the 2014 Nissan Murano, the driving experience still wouldn't be complete without a comprehensive selection of warranties.
- Basic coverage: 60,000 (36 months)
- Powertrain:100,000 km (60 months)
- Corrosion surface: 60,000km (36 months)
- Corrosion perforation: unlimited km (96 months)
Some conditions may apply. See Royal Oak Nissan in Calgary, Alberta for full details.
- Supplemental Restraint System: 100,000km (60 months)
- Emission control basic: 60,000km (36 months)
- Emissions defect performance: 40,000km (24 months)
Nissan warrants each new vehicle. For the purpose of warranty in Canada, Nissan is Nissan Canada Inc.
The warranty begins on the warranty registration date as shown on the vehicle information statement. The warranty registration date is the original in-service date may be earlier than the date of sale. Drivers should consult a Nissan dealer for more detailed information.
This warranty is applicable to any vehicle registered in Canada and normally operated within Canada or the mainland United States.
Where to Go for Service
Drivers may only get warrantied service from an authorized Nissan dealer.
Nissan will tow your vehicle to the nearest authorized Nissan dealer in the event that the vehicle is inoperable due to a warranted part failure that is covered in the vehicle warranty information.
Nullifying the New Vehicle Warranty
Certain factors or conditions such as negligence, modifications or accidents can nullify any or all of the warranties, and drivers should consult an authorized Nissan dealer for full information on the conditions which can nullify the vehicle's warranty coverage.
This warranty description is designed to be a quick reference guide, and complete detailed information is available by either contacting an authorized Nissan dealer.
2014 Nissan Murano Platinum Shown
2014 Nissan Murano SL For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
Come into Royal Oak Nissan today and take a look at the new 2014 Nissan Murano SL. Its modernly styled both inside and outside. It is equipped with the best in technology within the powertrain and safety features to make this an outstanding ownership experience.
Stop by Royal Oak Nissan for full details of the 2014 Nissan Murano SL. Your local Calgary Nissan Dealer - Royal Oak Nissan can help you drive home in this car or one of the other models from the Nissan lineup. Visit Royal Oak Nissan to take the Nissan Murano SL for a test drive and experience the luxury for yourself.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.