2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
If you're looking for a full-sized SUV which has fuel consumption comparable to a compact, the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid is your ride of choice. It's a seven-seater that sips fuel while riding tall and luxuriously. It offers improved aerodynamics and a lighter weight frame which is coupled with the hybrid components, to help cut down on that fuel usage. It comes in SV Hybrid and Platinum Hybrid trim models.
Riding High on Style
The interior of the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid was designed to be as comfortable as possible for everyone inside. Spacious second row seats move forward and backward up to 5½ inches. This provides incredibly easy access to the third row so everyone can enter and exit the vehicle hassle-free. The Pathfinder also offers reclining third-row seats, large enough to seat two full-sized adults in complete comfort. An available class-exclusive heated steering wheel which heats up at the touch of a button takes the chill out of the chilliest mornings in the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid, while available climate-control functions heat up or cool down the Pathfinder Hybrid's leather-appointed seats. If it's cargo you need to take with you, the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid is versatile and features a bevy of cargo hauling options. You still have up to 453 L (16 cu. ft.) of cargo space even when you're hauling seven passengers. If you fold the third-row seats down, you can still haul five people and have up to 1,354 L (47 cu. ft.) of cargo space. Fold the third and second-row seats and you'll get a virtually flat load floor with 2,260 L (79.8 cu. ft.) for cargo. For even more cargo capacity, a large under-floor storage area keeps valuables out of sight and can be accessed whether the third row is folded or upright.
Keeping everyone entertained, Nissan's Tri-Zone Entertainment System has you covered. In the front, the driver and passenger can enjoy music and the second-row passengers can watch movies, play video games or plug in a laptop. Whatever they do, they'll enjoy it on dual 178 mm (7-inch) DVD monitors with two wireless headsets. The entire system is easily controlled through the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid's touch-screen display on the dash. An available advanced Navigation System, Bluetooth® streaming audio, and available SiriusXM® satellite radio are more of the features you can populate your 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid with. The Advanced Drive-Assist Display is a 107 mm (4.2-inch) colour monitor that sits right in front of the driver in the gauge cluster for optimal visibility and safety. The easy-to-read screen is completely customizable and displays front and rear power ratios, the trip computer, tire pressure, fuel economy, external temperature, and more.
The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid has improved aerodynamics and this is evident in the eye-catching lines in its profile. The available class-exclusive Around View Monitor (AVM) uses four cameras to create a composite image of the Pathfinder from above that displays on the touch-screen monitor. This helps you to visually confirm the vehicle's position relative to parking spaces and objects around the vehicle.
Packing in the Performance
In an effort to maximize already stellar fuel efficiency, the frame, drivetrain and the climate control system in the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid are built with lightweight components. The Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission, coupled with its new aerodynamics, also helps cut down fuel consumption. The Pathfinder Hybrid features an All-Mode 4x4-i intuitive 4WD system so you are always ready for what's ahead on the road.
Vehicle shown is Pathfinder Platinum.
2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid Engines
|2.5-litre 4-cylinder SuperCharged engine and electric motor utilizing Intelligent Dual Clutch System and lithium-ion battery||230 horsepower and 243 lb-ft of torque|
|2.5-litre 4-cylinder SuperCharged engine and electric motor utilizing Intelligent Dual Clutch System and lithium-ion battery (net w/battery)||250 horsepower and 243 lb-ft of torque|
2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy L/100 km (mpg)||City||Highway|
|2.5-litre 4-cylinder SuperCharged engine and electric motor utilizing Intelligent Dual Clutch System and lithium-ion battery with Continuously Variable Transmission 4x4||Up to 9.1 (26)||Up to 8.5 (28)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
Pathfinder Hybrid Awards
The Nissan Pathfinder and Pathfinder Hybrid have taken home some impressive hardware over the years. Some recent highlights include:
- 2014 - Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid - Vincentric Best Fleet Value in Canada for Mid-Size SUV Hybrids - Vincentric
- 2013 - 10 Best Family Cars - Parents Magazine and Edmunds.com
- 2013 - Ward's 10 Best Interiors
- 2013 - # 1 Best Family Vehicle - Kelley Blue Book
- 2013 - Automotive Excellence Award for Versatility - Popular Mechanics
- 2013 - Best Interior Under $30,000 - Autotrader
- 2013 - Best Large Utility Vehicle - Motorweek Driver's Choice Awards
- 2013 - Best SUV/Crossover over $28,000 - New England Motor Press Association
Vehicle shown is Pathfinder Platinum
Nissan wants to keep you safe while you roll in the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid and they've got the safety features to prove it:
- Nissan Advanced Airbag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front airbags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental airbags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor for outboard occupant head protection for all three rows
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS)
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system (ELR for driver)
- Front seat belts with pre-tensioners and load limiters
- Adjustable front, outboard 2nd and 3rd row head restraints
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood-buckling creases, energy-absorbing steering column and pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with individual tire pressure display and Easy-Fill Tire Alert
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
Some conditions may apply. See Royal Oak Nissan for full details in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Vehicle shown is Pathfinder Platinum
2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid for sale in Calgary, AB
The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid has the best interests of you, your passengers and the environment in mind. Feel good about and while driving a full-sized SUV knowing that you're doing your part to cut down on emissions while driving one of the most luxurious SUVs on the road. Take one for a test drive today.
Visit Royal Oak Nissan and check out the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid today. While you're visiting the showroom of your local Calgary Nissan Dealer - Royal Oak Nissan, shop the latest from Nissan Canada as well as the large selection of pre-owned inventory. Come on down to Royal Oak Nissan today and get behind the wheel of an incredible vehicle!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.