2015 Nissan Pathfinder
The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder is bound to find a way into your heart. From its improved aerodynamics on the outside to its ability to keep everyone safe, comfortable and entertained on the inside, the Nissan Pathfinder is an all around superb vehicle for drivers and their families. With the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder, quality time with the family can be had while on the road. It comes in S V6, SV V6, SL V6, Platinum V6, SV Hybrid and Platinum Hybrid trim levels, all of which seat up to seven.
Nissan believes that every seat in its vehicles should be comfortable, which is why the spacious second row seats in the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder can move forward and backward up to 5.5 inches, allowing for plenty of legroom and easy access to the third row. Those third row seats are also reclinable and large enough to comfortably accommodate two full sized adults. It's not just space that makes the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder comfortable for those who ride in it, as it offers an available class-exclusive heated steering wheel that warms up at the touch of a button. Plus, available climate-control functions heat up or cool down the Nissan Pathfinder's leather-appointed seats. If it's cargo that you need to haul rather than passengers, that's not a problem for the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. With all seven seats filled, you still have 453 L (16 cu. ft.) of cargo space. Putting the third-row seats down gives you more than 1,354 L (47 cu. ft.). Dropping both the second and third row seats gives you a virtually flat space with 2,260 L (79.8 cu. ft.) of cargo room. Included in that cargo room is a large under-floor storage area that keeps valuables out of sight, easily accessible whether the third row is folded or upright.
The available Tri-Zone Entertainment System keeps everyone happy in the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. The driver and passenger can enjoy music in the front while the second-row passengers can watch movies, play video games or plug in a laptop. The system features dual 178 mm (7-inch) DVD monitors and two wireless headsets. The entire system can be controlled through the touch-screen display on the dash. An available advanced Navigation System, Bluetooth® streaming audio, and available SiriusXM satellite radio add to the technological prowess of the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder. The customizable and easy-to-read Advanced Drive-Assist Display is a 107 mm (4.2-inch) colour monitor that sits right in front of the driver in the gauge cluster and displays information like front and rear power ratios, trip computer, tire pressure, fuel economy, external temperature, and much more.
The 2015 Nissan Pathfinder's sumptuous curves speak to its improved aerodynamics, helping you cut through the wind on the open road. For closer confines, enjoy the available class-exclusive Around View Monitor (AVM) system that uses four cameras to create a composite bird's-eye view of the Pathfinder and displays it on the touch-screen monitor. This helps to visually confirm the vehicle's position while you are maneuvering in tight quarters. Illuminate the roadway with available Smart Auto Healdights, available foglights, and available LED taillights. Roof rails, front tow hook, tow hitch receiver with 7-pin wiring harness combine together for easy hauling of cargo. Exterior touches such as dual power heated outside mirrors, available chrome body side mouldings, available dual panorama moonroof, and front UV-reducing solar glass with rear privacy glass will have you driving style.
By building the frame, drivetrain, and climate control system in the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder with lightweight components, Nissan engineers were able to maximize fuel efficiency. Another fuel saving measure in the Pathfinder is Nissan's most advanced transmission ever: the Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission. Adding a big dash of convenience to the mix, the Pathfinder also gives you the choice of 2WD, 4WD, and Auto Modes just by turning a dial.
2015 Nissan Pathfinder Engines
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine||260 horsepower and 240 lb-ft of torque|
|2.5-litre 4-cylinder SuperCharged engine and electric motor utilizing Intelligent Dual Clutch System and lithium-ion battery||230 (250 net w/battery) horsepower and 243 lb-ft of torque|
2015 Nissan Pathfinder Fuel Economy
|Engine L/100 km (mpg)||City||Highway|
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission, FWD||Up to 11.9 (20)||Up to 8.6 (27)|
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission 4x4 (S V6, SL V6, SV V6)||Up to 12.1 (19)||Up to 8.9 (26)|
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission 4x4 (Platinum V6)||Up to 12.7 (19)||Up to 9.0 (26)|
|2.5-litre 4-cylinder SuperCharged engine and electric motor utilizing Intelligent Dual Clutch System and lithium-ion battery with Continuously Variable Transmission 4x4||Up to 9.1 (26)||Up to 8.5 (28)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Nissan Pathfinder has taken home some impressive hardware in its time. Some recent highlights include:
- 2013 - 10 Best Family Cars - Parents Magazine and Edmunds.com
- 2013 - Ward's 10 Best Interiors
- 2013 - # 1 Best Family Vehicle - Kelley Blue Book
- 2013 - Automotive Excellence Award for Versatility - Popular Mechanics
- 2013 - Best Interior Under $30,000 - Autotrader
- 2013 - Best Large Utility Vehicle - Motorweek Driver's Choice Awards
- 2013 - Best SUV/Crossover over $28,000 - New England Motor Press Association
Nissan wants to keep you safe while you roll in the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder and they've got the safety features to prove it:
- Nissan Advanced Airbag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front airbags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental airbags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor for outboard occupant head protection for all three rows
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS)
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system (ELR for driver)
- Front seat belts with pre-tensioners and load limiters
- Adjustable front, outboard 2nd and 3rd row head restraints
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood-buckling creases, energy-absorbing steering column and pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with individual tire pressure display and Easy-Fill Tire Alert
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
Some conditions may apply. See Royal Oak Nissan for full details in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
2015 Nissan Pathfinder for sale in Calgary, Alberta
Let the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder take you and your family wherever you need to go in comfort and style while saving on fuel. Take to the open road or take the whole brood off-road knowing that the Pathfinder will keep you safe and comfortable while providing you with an excellent driving experience.
Take the 2015 Nissan Pathfinder out for a test drive today when you visit your local Calgary Nissan Dealer - Royal Oak Nissan. Royal Oak Nissan offers the latest from Nissan Canada, as well as a large used and certified pre-owned inventory. Visit Royal Oak Nissan and talk to the knowledgeable team that will have you driving away in style.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.