2022 Nissan Pathfinder Models Explained
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder has been redesigned to feature a more head-turning design as well as a more well-equipped interior. Every 2022 Pathfinder model comes standard with a 3.5-litre V6 engine that is paired to a 9-speed automatic transmission and delivers up to 284 horsepower. Each model also comes equipped with an all-new intelligent 4x4 system that comes with 7 Driver and Terrain modes.
This impressive three-row SUV offers several trim levels to choose from. Here is a look at some of the most exciting features that come on each trim level
The S trim is the base model trim. However, just because it is the base model does not mean that it is lacking in the comfort or convenience departments. Some of the standard features that come on this model include:
• 8-inch Touchscreen Infotainment Display • Apple CarPlay • Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System • Pro Pilot Assist • Trailer Sway Control • 18-inch Alloy wheels • LED Headlights • Intelligent Automatic Headlights • Heated Side Mirrors • Push Button Ignition • Intelligent Driver Alertness • Blind Spot Warning • Lane Departure Warning • Intelligent Lane Intervention
The SV trim adds a few new luxurious features to the interior. There are also a few more safety features on this trim. Some of the most popular features on this trim level includes:
• Panoramic Moonroof • Intelligent Around View Monitor • Remote Engine Start • LED Fog Lights • Tow Hitch Receiver with 7-Pin Wiring • Black Roof Rails • Motion-Activated Power Liftgate • Front Sonar Sensors • Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
The SL trim utilizes the latest technology to bring you a wide range of convenient features. Some of the innovative features that you can find on this trim level include:
• 9-inch Touchscreen Infotainment Display • Wireless Apple CarPlay • ProPilot Assist with Navi-Link • Leather-Appointed Seats • Traffic Sign Recognition • 18-inch Machined Alloy Wheels • Silver Roof Rails • Outside Mirrors with Reverse Tilt-Down Feature • Built-In Navigation System with 3D Map • Second-Row Manual Pull-Down Window Shade
If you are looking for a well-equipped model that offers a wide range of high-tech features as well as several new entertainment features, then look no further than the SL Premium trim. Some of the best features that come standard on this trim level include:
• 12-Speaker Bose Premium Audio System • Heads-Up Display • Wireless Charging Pad • 20-inch Alloy Wheels
Last, but certainly not least, is the Platinum trim level. This model comes with one of the most luxurious interiors in its class. It also comes with a few additional comfort features for the interior. Some of the impressive features that you can find in this model include:
• 12.3-inch Digital Dashboard • Rain-Sensing Wipers • Wireless Charging Pad • Second-Row Captain's Chairs • Quilted Semi-Aniline Leather-Appointed Seats
2022 Nissan Pathfinder is Currently Available in Calgary
No matter which model you choose, if you purchase a 2022 Nissan Pathfinder, you are getting a luxurious and spacious full-sized SUV that offers a wide range of innovative features. If you have any questions about any of the trim levels that were mentioned above, please feel free to contact us today.