On this page, we offer updates of the growing concerns of the COVID-19 outbreak and how our team here at Royal Oak Nissan is doing to help prevent the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Tuesday March 17, 2020
A health & safety Bulletin email was sent to our customer to inform them about the precautionary measures our dealership has implemented.
- Service consultants are required to disinfect door handles, steering wheels, seats and gear shifts prior to returning a vehicle to a customer after a service visit
- Sales consultants are required to disinfect door handles, steering wheel, seats and gear prior to all vehicle test drives.
- Employees are frequently disinfecting high traffic areas, surfacing, that faces customers.
- Hand sanitizers are located in all departments of the dealership
- Shuttle drivers are required to follow all disinfecting procedure for all customer pick up
Friday March 20, 2020
BUSINESS HOURS REDUCED
With growing concerns of COVID-19 Royal Oak Nissan will be reducing our business hours . If you require sales assistance after 6PM, please book an appointment.
Sales: Monday-Saturday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Service/Parts: 7:00AM - 5:30PM