The Nissan Leaf
The Nissan Leaf is billed as the world's most affordable electric vehicle, bringing EV technology to the mainstream family market. Now into its second generation with a substantial redesign, AND up to $5,000 government grant
In case you missed it, the all-new Rogue has been awarded the Best Mid-Size Utility Vehicle for 2021 by the Automobile Journalist Association of Canada (AJAC). Based on real world testing from safety features to cargo capacity is scrutinized to make this award have relevance for customers.
2021 Nissan Rogue - Models and Price
The 2021 Nissan Rogue is offered in three model versions in Calgary and across Canada: S, SV, and Platinum. Starting at $28,498 for the base S model, all Rogue versions come standard with a variety of comfort and convenience features, as well as many passive and active safety technologies. The SV model comes in at $31,998 while the Platinum version features a big price jump to $39,998. The mid-level SV offers the best value for the money for drivers that want more technology without emptying their pocketbook.
New Interior Technology
The advanced technology doesn't end with the powertrain. Inside the cabin there's a wide range of tech and comfort features new to the 2021 Rogue this year. Some of those features include:
- Wireless Charger • Wireless Apple CarPlay intergration
- Head-Up Display • Digital dashboard with fully digital gauges
- Heated Rear Seats • Rear Sunshades
- Two USB ports and two USB-C ports
- Bose Premium Audio System, including dual-driver woofer
With a new look, and all the technology at the tip of your fingers, you're ready for the road!
Our Nissan Leaf Inventory
Perhaps the most impressive safety feature of the 2020 Leaf is the inclusion of the Safety Shield 360 suite as standard. This package adds many powerful active features, including:
- Blind-spot warnings.
- Rear cross-traffic alerts.
- Lane departure warnings.
- Forward collision warning.
- Automatic front emergency braking with pedestrian detection.
- Rear obstacle detection and emergency braking.
- Automatic high-beam headlights.