2014 Nissan Frontier
The 2014 Nissan Frontier prides itself on being solid as a rock while being stylish at the same time. It's everything a compact truck should be: a complete workhorse in a small package. It is available in King Cab S, King Cab SV, King Cab Pro-4X, Crew Cab SV, Crew Cab Pro-4X and Crew Cab SL trim models.
Its full-length, fully boxed ladder frame is made of impact-resistant materials, such as super-high-tensile-strength steel. This means that the 2014 Nissan Frontier is durable and ready for any journey. Chrome on the rear bumper and front grille, rear privacy glass, and a tailgate-mounted rear spoiler add a touch of style. Nissan's Utili-track® Channel System is the first in its class, and features a Utili-track® cargo-carrying system. It consists of channels on the bed floor, in the walls and header to keep your cargo in place. Position the four aluminum-alloy cleats anywhere along the Utili-track® Channel System to strap in even the most cumbersome loads. The cargo bed light helps you keep an eye on the job at hand and the tailgate features a lock for added security. To make any job easier, the Frontier features a locking tailgate and cargo bed light.
On the inside, you can fold down the front-passenger seat in the 2014 Nissan Frontier for the extra space you need, or for an instant mobile workstation that doubles as a desk for notes at the job site. The Crew Cab offers spacious seating for five. The King Cab's doors open wide, making it easy to get in and out of the cabin, along with the Frontier's lack of B-pillars. A 60/40 split flip-up rear bench seat plus a flat loading floor give you plenty of room when you're not carrying people in the 2014 Nissan Frontier. Flip up one or both of the rear seat cushions for more storage room. The under-seat storage tray is removable for even greater flexibility. The available NissanConnect is equipped with features like hands-free phone capability, streaming audio, hands-free text messaging, a USB connection port, and navigation system with a 147 mm (5.8") colour display that serves up points of interest like restaurants, gas stations, and ATMs. Power up your laptop or cell phone while simultaneously running a video game through the Frontier's three auxiliary power outlets.
The 2014 Nissan Frontier's available V6 engine boasts up to 2,948 kg (6,500 lbs) of towing capability. Match the V6 to a 6-speed manual transmission or 5-speed automatic transmission. The 4-cylinder engine can be matched to either 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission.
2014 Nissan Frontier Engines
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder
|152 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque
|4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
|261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque
2014 Nissan Frontier Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy-L/100km (MPG)
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder (King Cab S)
|Up to 8.6 (33)
|Up to 10.8 (26)
|4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine (King Cab SV)
|Up to 8.6 (33)
|Up to 13.1 (22)
|4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine (King Cab Pro-4X)
|Up to 9.3 (30)
|Up to 13.2 (21)
|4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine (Crew Cab SV)
|Up to 8.6 (33)
|Up to 13.1 (22)
|4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine (Crew Cab Pro-4X and Crew Cab SL)
|Up to 9.5 (30)
|Up to 14.1 (20)
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Nissan Frontier has taken home some impressive awards during its run. Some recent highlights:
- 2014 Most popular compact truck on Edmunds.com
- Edmunds.com's 2013 Truck Buying Guide - Top Pick for a Compact Pickup
- 2012 Nissan Frontier - Vehicle Satisfaction Award winner by AutoPacific
- Nissan Frontier Pro-4X - Mid-Size Truck of Texas - Texas Auto Writers Association
The 2014 Nissan Frontier is filled with optional and standard safety features, including:
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain supplemental air bags for side-impact and rollover head protection for outboard occupants
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS)
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt (ELR for driver)
- Front-seat Active Head Restraints
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tetchers for CHildren)
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases and energy-absorbing steering column
- Pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2014 Nissan Frontier.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
This is a simplified overview of the Nissan new vehicle warranty for the 2014 Nissan Frontier. To view the full warranty, visit your local Calgary Nissan dealership - Royal Oak Nissan.
2014 Nissan Frontier for sale in Calgary, Alberta
For rock solid performance with class to match, the 2014 Nissan Frontier is a truck that can deliver both. It's a compact truck that packs a punch with stellar capability and a workhorse mentality that belies its compact size. Take one out for a test drive and see what a truck should be.
If you're looking for a truck that was made for Albertans, then you need to check out the 2014 Nissan Frontier at your local Calgary Nissan Dealer - Royal Oak Nissan. Shop the latest from Nissan Canada, or the wide selection of used and certified pre-owned inventory. Royal Oak Nissan is your one stop shop for superior customer service before, during, and after the purchase. Visit the showroom today!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.