2015 Nissan Altima
With a redesigned rear suspension and a Continuously Variable Transmission that virtually eliminates the need for gears, the 2015 Nissan Altima is one smooth ride. This car is all about class and performance, but it's still family friendly. It comes in 2.5, 2.5 S, 2.5 SV, 2.5 SL and 3.5 SL trim models.
Seating five, the 2015 Nissan Altima features the seat design based on NASA research that determined the posture astronauts naturally take in the weightlessness of space. Nissan engineering used this research to develop front seats that optimize comfort and reduce fatigue for a ride that's out of this world. Top those space age seats off with your choice of premium materials in a range of eye pleasing colours. The Advanced Drive-Assist Display provides you with optional turn-by-turn navigation, caller ID and so much more in one central location. It's specially designed to make it easy for you to get information quickly, allowing you to focus on driving. NissanConnect uses hands-free technology, your smartphone, and your Nissan's display screen to help you stay in touch with the outside world from inside your vehicle. Hands-Free Text Messaging Assistant keeps you connected through voice recognition technology, allowing you to send a text using only your voice. Use the available Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System to make a call without diverting your attention from the thrill of driving this precision machine.
The premium exterior design of the 2015 Nissan Altima is achieved through laser-measured panel fit and and sculpted steelwork. Nissan engineering had the Altima in the wind tunnel a lot perfecting its aerodynamics to give you a driving experience free of drag. Automatic halogen headlights on the 2015 Nissan Altima, or High Intensity Discharge xenon headlights on the 3.5 SL, respond to light conditions outside. Plus, if your wipers are on, the headlights automatically come on after four swipes.
Both available engines in the 2015 Nissan Altima come paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission, which virtually eliminates gears by using a single metal belt that runs around a pair of variable-diameter pulleys. The 2015 Nissan Altima's multilink rear suspension has been designed to deliver instant steering response and maximum tire contact for handling. Meanwhile the Active Understeer Control system sets even the sharpest turn straight by braking the inside wheels for better control through corners for a more confident feel behind the wheel. ZF Sachs shock absorbers, usually found on luxury automobiles, have found a home on the 2015 Nissan Altima, which also happens to weigh less than previous models. The engine, body, and chassis are all lighter. This, coupled with the improved aerodynamics, make the Altima one dynamic ride.
2015 Nissan Altima Engines
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine||182 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque|
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine||270 horsepower and 251 lb-ft of torque|
2015 Nissan Altima Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100 km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission||Up to 8.7 (27)||Up to 6.2 (38)|
|3.5-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine with Xtronic Continuously Variable Transmission||Up to 10.3 (23)||Up to 7.4 (32)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Nissan Altima has garnered some impressive accolades during its run. Highlights include:
- 2014 - 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 - Kelley Blue Book
- 2014 - 12 Best Family Cars of 2014 - Kelley Blue Book
- 2014 - Best in Class Fuel Efficiency - US News
- 2014 - Top Recommended Sedan under $25,000 - Edmunds.com
- 2013 - NHTSA 5-Star overall safety rating
The 2015 Nissan Altima comes with optional and standard safety features, including:
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat-belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front- and rear-seat outboard occupant head protection
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Moving Object Detection (MOD)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- 3-point ALR/ELR seat belt system (ELR only for driver)
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases and safety stops
- Pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with individual tire pressure display and Easy-Fill Tire Alert
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2015 Nissan Altima.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
Some conditions may apply. See Royal Oak Nissan for full details in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
2015 Nissan Altima for sale in Calgary, AB
The 2015 Nissan Altima has been engineered to give you an exhilarating driving experience while being fuel efficient and family friendly. From its classy styling to loaded safety features, you're sure to fall in love with Nissan Canada's incredible 2015 Nissan Altima.
Take the 2015 Nissan Altima out for a test drive today and find out for yourself when you visit your local Calgary Nissan Dealer - Royal Oak Nissan. Whether you're looking for a new, used, or certified pre-owned vehicle, Royal Oak Nissan has you covered. Stop by the showroom today for superior service.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.