2015 Nissan Xterra
The 2015 Nissan Xterra was made to play in the mud. You've got trails to explore and this is the vehicle to do it with. The Xterra is at home off road and off the map. With plenty of cargo storage and plenty of oomph to get you up the hills, through the valleys and wherever you want to explore, the Xterra is ready to take on any trail. It comes in S and Pro-4X trim models and seats up to five.
So Much Style
You would expect a vehicle built for off roading to have a comprehensive cargo system and the 2015 Nissan Xterra delivers. The standard Utili-track Cargo Channel System has two channels built into the floor along with two more built into the ceiling. Together, they hold four solid, adjustable, sliding cleats. A hook in each sidewall makes for 10 anchor-points you can use to tie-down pretty much anything you'll be carrying. The cargo capability continues with an under-floor cargo storage area. If your stuff is wet or dirty that's no problem because the whole Easy Clean cargo area is built with sturdy surfaces that are quickly wiped down. The standard 60/40 split fold-flat seatbacks in the rear allow for a lot of cargo carrying options and a bigger cargo area with room enough for longer items. As rugged as the 2015 Nissan Xterra is, it also has a lot of technology on board. Available NissanConnect with Navigation and Mobile Apps uses hands-free technology, your smartphone, and your Nissan's display screen to help you stay in touch with the outside world from inside your Xterra. Other options include the available RearView Monitor, Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System and Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant and an available Rockford Fosgate audio system with nine speakers, including an enclosed subwoofer.
Nissan knows when you go out exploring, so you need to be prepared. That's why Nissan designers gave the 2015 Nissan Xterra a sturdy roof rack to handle all your stuff. Built out of burly, construction-grade aluminum, the roof rack has a capacity of up to 68 kg (150 lbs). With the gear box included on the rack you can keep your wet and dirty stuff out of the cab. For those nighttime adventures, flip on the available roof-rack-mounted off-road lights to help guide your way on the darkest of trails. The Xterra makes it easy to get at what's up top with bumper steps on each side of the tailgate. Adding a touch of style to the ruggedness is the 2015 Nissan Xterra's sculpted wheel arches and no-nonsense front end. It sits stoutly, ready to take on anything that you want to drive it through. Choose from eight different colours to cover with mud and dust while you're out exploring.
Plenty of Performance
The 2015 Nissan Xterra's potent 4.0-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine gives you the power to climb faster and farther, while the Continuously Variable Valve Timing System delivers heightened efficiency and on-demand power. Enjoy either a 5-speed automatic transmission, standard on S and available on Pro-4X or the 6-speed close-ratio manual transmission, standard on the Pro-4X. The Xterra also features heavy-duty steel suspension, available hill descent control, available hill start assist and an electronic locking rear differential.
2015 Nissan Xterra Engine
|4.0-litre 24-valve V6 engine||261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque|
2015 Nissan Xterra Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy L/100 km (mpg)||City||Highway|
|4.0-litre 24-valve V6 engine with 5-speed automatic transmission||Up to 16.0 (15)||Up to 12.0 (20)|
|4.0-litre 24-valve V6 engine with 6-speed close-ratio manual transmission||Up to 16.0 (15)||Up to 12.3 (19)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Nissan Xterra has taken home some hardware in its time. Some recent highlights include:
- 2012 - Xterra Pro-4X voted Compact SUV of Texas at the Truck Rodeo of Texas - Texas Auto Writers Association
- 2010 - Top Off-Road SUV - U.S. News
- 2010 - Highest Side-impact Safety Rating - U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's
Nissan wants to keep you safe while you roll in the 2015 Nissan Xterra and they've got the safety features to prove it:
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat-belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain impact and rollover head protection for outboard occupants
- Side-impact protection with rollover sensor
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS)
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system (ELR for driver)
- Front-seat Active Head Restraints
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases
- Pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2015 Nissan Xterra.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
Some conditions may apply. See Royal Oak Nissan for full details in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
2015 Nissan Xterra for sale in Calgary, Alberta
Take the road less travelled with the 2015 Nissan Xterra and feel confident that the Xterra will get you through anything you may encounter. The wilderness can be a tough place on a vehicle and it requires a tough vehicle to take it on. 2015 Nissan Xterra is just the vehicle to do it.
Take the 2015 Nissan Xterra out for a test drive today when you visit your local Calgary Nissan Dealer - Royal Oak Nissan. Royal Oak Nissan offers a wide selection of new Nissan models, as well as a large inventory of pre-owned vehicles. Visit the showroom today!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.