2015 Nissan Rogue
The 2015 Nissan Rogue encapsulates everything that that word has come to mean in its contemporary usage. We hear of roguish charm and a roguish smile. It means playful with a mischievous streak. The Nissan Rogue has that exact touch of class with the capability to get a little dirt on its bumpers when fun is called for. It is available in S, SE and SL trim models.
For an out of this world comfort experience, Nissan engineers got inspired by NASA and zero gravity space travel for the 2015 Nissan Rogue's seats, which were built to maximize comfort while minimizing fatigue. Meanwhile, the Quick Comfort heated seat system doesn't start warming up the entire seat at once, it actually follows the same warming-up sequence that your body does, meaning it feels more natural and comfortable while it warms you. The available Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) system lets you create your own personal climate zone, and the available Power Panoramic Moonroof means everyone has a window seat in the 2015 Nissan Rogue.
Thanks to the 2015 Nissan Rogue's EZ Flex Seating System, the second row is first class. The seat slides forward for easy access, plus it adjusts to give you more cargo space or stretch-out leg room. They also recline, so second row passengers get the same comfort as those up front. Every passenger seat easily folds down for plenty of cargo space. The 40/20/40 split seats let you carry a longer item while still having space for passengers. If it's people you're hauling, the roomy second row slides and tilts for quick access to the available third row while the doors open wide to 80° making access even easier.
The available 127 mm (5.0") Colour Display Audio with six speakers, MP3 CD capability, a USB input that displays all iPod key features and the ability to play music directly from your personal flash drive, means happy ears in the 2015 Nissan Rogue. Pump it up a notch with the available Bose audio system. A standard Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System and available Around View Monitor fill out the fantastic technology in the 2015 Nissan Rogue.
Sleek, Athletic Body
From front to back, the 2015 Nissan Rogue blends classy and sporty in a perfect balance. At the front, enjoy the Rogue's aggressive, angled profile, highlighted by available LED headlights with auto-levelizer. The lighting design also includes turn-signals embedded in the side-view mirrors, which make the Rogue a little more visible to other drivers on the road.
A rear spoiler gives it that sporty edge while standard roof rails that flow along the contours of the body add to its overall aesthetics. Available 18" aluminum-alloy wheels give the 2015 Nissan Rogue just the right amount of sophistication and emphasize its stocky fenders.
Continuously Variable Transmission means the 2015 Nissan Rogue has fully variable gear ratios and always delivers the perfect engine speed whenever you step on the gas. Intuitive all-wheel drive (AWD) recognizes the difference between cruising and cornering, on-road and off-road responds accordingly, meaning the vehicle customizes itself on the fly to give you the best possible driving experience.
2015 Nissan Rogue Engine
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder||170 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque|
2015 Nissan Rogue Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy-L/100km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with Front Wheel Drive||Up to: 9.2 (31)||Up to: 7.2 (39)|
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with Intuitive All Wheel Drive||Up to: 9.5 (30)||Up to: 7.4 (38)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Nissan Rogue has taken home some impressive awards during its run. Some recent highlights:
- 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick
- 2010 Rogue - Consumers Digest's Automotive Best Buy Award
- 2010 Rogue - U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Highest Side-Impact Safety Rating (five stars).
The 2015 Nissan Rogue is filled with optional and standard safety features, including:
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and passenger seat mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain supplemental air bags for side-impact and rollover head protection for outboard occupants
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Moving Object Detection (MOD)
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system (ELR for driver)
- Front seatbelts with pretensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Zone Body Construction with front and rear crumple zones and reinforced passenger compartment
- Hood buckling creases and safety stops
- Break-away engine mounts and energy-absorbing steering column
- Slide-away brake pedal assembly and knee bolsters
- Pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with individual tire pressure display and Easy-Fill Tire Alert
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2015 Nissan Rogue.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
Some conditions apply. See Royal Oak Nissan for full details in Calgary, Alberta.
2015 Nissan Rogue for sale in Calgary, Alberta
This is one rogue you will want to get to know by taking one out for a test drive. If its sophistication doesn't get you, its handling and drivability will surely entice you. With class, elegance and charisma that you just can't deny, the 2015 Nissan Rogue is certainly a charmer.
Visit your Calgary Nissan Dealer - Royal Oak Nissan for full details on the 2015 Nissan Rogue. Shop the Rogue or one of the other models from Nissan Canada's incredible lineup. Royal Oak Nissan also offers a wide selection of pre-owned inventory. Regardless of what you're looking for you'll find it at Royal Oak Nissan, so stop by the showroom today.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.