2015 Nissan Frontier
The 2015 Nissan Frontier is all truck, from its innovative cargo lockdown system to its sturdy frame. It's a workhorse that can handle anything job you need to do. It is available in 4-seat King Cab S, King Cab SV and King Cab Pro-4X trim models or 5-seat Crew Cab SV, Crew Cab Pro-4X and Crew Cab SL trim models. Choose from an array of configurations, including: Crew Cab Standard Bed, King Cab Long Bed or Crew Cab Long Bed.
Thanks to the smart design of the 2015 Nissan Frontier, you get rear doors that give your passengers easy access to the cabin. With no B-pillars, you also get a large opening for larger-than-life items. A 60/40 split flip-up rear bench seat, plus a flat loading floor, makes for plenty of room when you're not carrying people. The under-seat storage tray is also removable for even greater flexibility. The available NissanConnect is equipped with features like hands-free phone capability, streaming audio, hands-free text messaging, a USB connection port, and navigation system with a 147 mm (5.8") colour display. Your tunes soung great in the 2015 Nissan Frontier, through the available Rockford Fosgate powered audio system which is equipped with eight speakers and two subwoofers. Power up your laptop or cell phone while simultaneously running a video game through the Frontier's three 12-volt DC auxiliary power outlets.
The 2015 Nissan Frontier's full-length, fully boxed ladder frame is built from durable and stylish impact-resistant materials, such as super-high-tensile-strength steel. Chrome accentuates the rear bumper and front grille. Rear privacy glass adds a touch of attitude, while keeping it cool inside. Nissan's available first-in-class Utili-track cargo-carrying system features channels on the bed floor, in the walls and in the header of the 2015 Nissan Frontier. For even more versatility, position the four aluminum-alloy cleats anywhere along the Utili-track Channel System, strap in your cargo, and put your loads on lockdown.
With a class-leading V6 engine, the 2015 Nissan Frontier's gets the job done with a towing capacity of up to 2,948 kg (6,500 lbs). Choose between a 5-speed automatic or 6-speed manual transmission. The Frontier also comes with Active Brake Limited Slip, Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control and Bilstein shocks.
2015 Nissan Frontier Engines
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder||152 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque|
|4.0-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine||261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque|
2015 Nissan Frontier Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100 km (MPG)||City||Highway|
|2.5-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder King Cab S 4x2 with 5-speed automatic transmision||Up to 13.7 (17)||Up to 10.6 (22)|
|4.0-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine King Cab SV 4x2 with 5-speed automatic transmission||Up to 14.8 (16)||Up to 10.3 (23)|
|4.0-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine King Cab SV 4x4 with 5-speed automatic transmission||Up to 15.7 (15)||Up to 11.3 (21)|
|4.0-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine King Cab Pro-4X 4x4 with 6-speed automatic transmission||Up to 15.7 (15)||Up to 11.3 (21)|
|4.0-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine King Cab Pro-4X 4x4 with 6-speed manual transmission||Up to 15.0 (15)||Up to 11.2 (21)|
|4.0-litre DOHC 24-valve V6 engine Crew Cab SV, Crew Cab Pro-4X and Crew Cab SL with 5-speed automatic transmission||Up to 15.7 (15)||Up to 14.1 (17)|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The Nissan Frontier has taken home some impressive awards during its run. Some recent highlights include:
- 2014 - Most popular compact truck on edmunds.com
- 2013 - Edmunds.com's 2013 Truck Buying Guide - top pick for a compact pickup
- 2013 - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X - Mid-size Truck of Texas - Texas Auto Writers Association
- 2012 - Nissan Frontier - Vehicle Satisfaction Award winner by AutoPacific
The 2015 Nissan Frontier is filled with optional and standard safety features, including:
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain supplemental air bags for side-impact and rollover head protection for outboard occupants
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS)
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt (ELR for driver)
- Front-seat Active Head Restraints
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children)
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases and energy-absorbing steering column
- Pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
All Nissan vehicles come with a comprehensive warranty, including the 2015 Nissan Frontier.
- Basic warranty - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain warranty - 5 years or 100,000 km
- Perforation/Corrosion warranty - 5 years or unlimited km
- Roadside assistance - 3 years or 60,000 km
- Emissions warranty - 8 years or 130,000 km
Some conditions may apply. See Royal Oak Nissan for full details in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
2015 Nissan Frontier for sale in Calgary, Alberta
Get toughness and versatility with the ever superb 2015 Nissan Frontier. Cruise through whatever work you have to do and get it done in style, while remaining comfortable with the 2015 Nissan Frontier. It's a truck that was made to be driven.
Come on down to Royal Oak Nissan and learn more about the 2015 Nissan Frontier. Your local Calgary Nissan Dealer - Royal Oak Nissan offers an array of trucks, perfectly suited to your needs. Shop the large inventory, and get behind the wheel of the latest from Nissan Canada today.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.